Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics recognises the need to adopt a consistent approach across all the Camozzi Group Companies and is intended to communicate the values and guidelines that should influence all day to day activities. Compliance with these values and guidelines is unconditional thus helping to ensure that the activities of each company are managed in a reliable and consistent manner.
One of this documents aims is to highlight the necessity of operating within the law as well as reiterating the importance of sincerity and honesty in all internal and external relationships, for the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. When striving to achieve economic objectives the satisfaction of all stakeholders must be considered along with the Group's wider social and ethical responsibilities.
The principles guiding the Code of Ethics Camozzi:
• RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
• EQUALITY AND IMPARTIALITY
• HONESTY, SINCERITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
• EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY OF COMPANY PROCESSES
• TRANSPARENCY AND CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
• HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
• INTERNAL CONTROL
• MARKET AND FAIR COMPETITION
• RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
• LONG TERM PLANNING