Cristoforo Marzoli founded Marzoli in 1851 in Palazzolo sull’Oglio, near Brescia. He began in a small garage producing spare parts for the spinning and then, with his son, developed the small factory into a proper foundry and started the production of textile machinery. In 1890 the little shop became a modern industrial factory and this allowed Marzoli to become a world producer of textile machinery in 1920.
Marzoli is the only manufacturer in the world with the ability to create the complete line of machines for spinning cotton and synthetic fibres; every single Marzoli machinery has a very technological content. In March 1999, Marzoli became a part of the Camozzi Group and the factory has been reorganized and modernized. Since the beginning of 21st Century, Marzoli has paid particular attention to service after the sale.
Qualified technicians and spare parts are available in strategic geographic areas, like for example the satellite agencies Marzoli that guarantee of our promise of great stability and widespread promptness of response. The celebrations of 160 years of activity and development were one of the most important event of the year 2011.