Total Quality Management
“Total Quality Management” means for the whole Camozzi organization to have a strong commitment to a continuous improvement of quality and performances which will meet or exceed customer expectations.
At its core, Total Quality Management (TQM) is a “management” approach to long-term success.
TQM looks at the overall quality measures used by a company including managing quality design and development, quality control and maintenance, quality improvement, and quality assurance.
TQM takes into account all quality measures taken at all levels and involving all company employees.
In the Camozzi TQM effort, all members of our organization participate in improving processes, products, services and the culture in which they work.
A core concept in implementing TQM is a set of management practices that help to increase the quality and productivity:
• Focus on customer satisfaction
• Create constancy of purpose for improving products and services.
• Break down barriers between staff areas
• Improve constantly and forever every process for planning, production and service.
• Institute training on the job.
• Institute a vigorous program of education and self-improvement for everyone.
• Put everybody in the company to work accomplishing the transformation.
• Adopt and institute leadership
• Eliminate wastes and inefficiencies